Saturday, January 18, 2014

Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Jude and I are having a blast our first day at Steamboat springs, Colorado. Jude is learning how to snowboard and I am learning how to ski!! 
Jude in his snowboard getup.. 
Preparing for downhill.. He looks like he was born to do this..  :)
I'm getting ready for some skiing..
Our view from the hotel.
Another view from our hotel.
Yes, another view..
The pictures above are all of our first day at steamboat. So far we are having a greAt time. We both took lessons to learn how to snowboard (jude) and ski (I).. Jude did very well his first day and seems  to be picking it up quickly. Now we are ready for our second day of lessons.. 

This begins our second day of snow play. So MANY people come here to snow board and ski. It's crazy!! Jude loves snowboardng but mom is tire.. Skiing takes a lot out of ya. 
Jude is getting his snowboarding skills down. 
The ginormous sea of people. It goes way way back.. 
I'm skiing down this slope.. This was a bit of a challenge for me to ski down. My athletic abilities are not quite happening for me just yet. 
 More slope pictures. Well this wraps up day two of skiing and my body is aching all over. One more day left on the mountains .. :( 
  

Day 3. I wanted to do something different besides ski, but Jude insisted he wanted to snow board so another day of skiing for me. I am sooooo glad I did. Jude had
another day of lessons and I did not want to pay for another day so I did my own thing and it was the most amazing time!! I I Absolutely loved it!! Went up the mountain and did all the green slopes and truly had a blast! Honestly can not wait until my next adventure on the slopes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment